Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hershey minis purse

My daughter had a Tastefully Simple party and my 4 year old grand daughter said the ladies needed a present.
We found these little purses on Splitcoast stampers for nuggets. I did not have nuggets on hand but had the mini chocolate. I modified the measurements some to fit. We cut the paper 4 1/2 inches long by 2 inches wide and scored at 3/4, 1, 2 1/4 and 3 1/4 inches. I took a scrap piece of paper 2 inches wide folder it in half and cut of the corners to make a template for the purse flap so I did not have to keep measuring. My granddaughter inked the edges and put the little gems on the flap. I cut the handle 1/4 inch wide  by 4 inches long. I thought that was more sturdy then using ribbon. the handle was kept in place with glue dots and we used the glue dots to hold the mini inside the purse. The ladies loved them the hostess was thrilled and took a few extras home with her.
Off to work. Have a great day.

No comments: