Sunday, November 4, 2012

Candy boxes

Hi All
Sandy sure gave us a very large scare. Thankfully we were very lucky many around we not and I keep them in my prayers daily. Some are still without power and many of us without gas the lines are forever long at the stations that get deliveries. But we are all here to complain about it and that is the great part. Thanks to all my cyber friends for all the prayers sent our way.

Now on to the fun stuff. !!
take a look at these oh so cute candy boxes I made using svg cutting files from you guessed it Creativekuts2.com

http://www.creativekuts2.com/item_161/Penguin-Box.htm

They are so fast and easy to make I embossed the snow edges on the gingerbread house and intended to emboss the fur on the penguins hat but did not remember until I had it put together. Next one will be embossed. Yes I plan on making several more to fill with candy and gift cards.
So stop buy Creativekuts2.com to pick up these adorable files.
Till next time . Thanks for stopping by.
Mary Ellen

No comments: