Welcome everyone to our Fall Blog Hop!
If you came here from Ginette's Blog then you are in the right place. If you just happened upon my blog please start at the beginning at Creative Kuts http://creativekuts.blogspot.com/ to join in on the fun.
Check out all the wonderful projects created by
members of our creative teams from files located in our store at www.creativekuts.com andwww.creativekuts2.com.
This is a two day blog hop and appreciate you leaving a comment to encourage these talented ladies to continue sharing their ideas and creations. We're so excited to be doing this hop to share with you projects from some very talented ladies. We also are taking this time to remind you to check out our new website: Creative Kuts Monthly Kit Klub at http://www.creativekutsmkk.com/. Here we will be offering you quick layout kits which will include all the paper and paper pieces needed to create some adorable layouts. All you will have to do is add your pictures and any special touches of your own after completing the kit.
So let's get started!
1. Visit each member's blog and leave a comment
2. Let us know how you enjoyed the blog hop on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Creative-Kuts/130937843644274
More great opportunities
This is a 17-Piece Texture Boutique Value Kit to be given away when we reach 300 Followers on our sister blog www.creativekuts2.blogspot.com. For many other chances to win on the sizzix drawing be sure to stop by.
Even more: Have a chance to win a Silhouette Cameo Cutting Machine.
For more details check out Creative Kuts Wonderful World at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Creative-Kuts-Wonderful-World/297909533625395.
For my project I made treat bags complete with fun Halloween tags, that will be available soon at Creativekuts2.com. http://www.creativekuts2.com/item_125/Halloween-Bag-Toppers.htm The tags are created using 2 layers the background with the fancy cut edge and The top layer has the cut outs so the background layer peeks through. These tags are so fast and easy to make. Perfect for quick Halloween treats.
Here is a look at an individual bag
and a bowl full of treat bags with some close up views of the tags
Thanks for stopping by and hopping with us.
Here's today's line up:
1. Creative Kuts - http://creativekuts.blogspot.com/
2. Connie - http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/
3. Jameka - http://jamekaleondra.blogspot.com/
4. Carolyn - http://www.grandmacarol46580.blogspot.com/
5. Janet - http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
6. Laura - http://lauraleesdream.blogspot.com/
7. Christina - http://cema1cema.blogspot.com/
8. Melissa - http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com/
9. Wandy - http://greenapplescrapper.blogspot.com/?m=0
10. Sandra - http://papercraftingnut.blogspot.com/
11. Bonnie - http://scrap-n-away.blogspot.com/
12. Ginette - http://taginetteproulx.blogspot.ca/
13. Mary Ellen - http://digimemasplace.blogspot.com/ (You are here)
14. Dana - http://Fairytalesonpaper.blogspot.com/ (Go here next)
15. Marialex - http://scrapalexj.blogspot.com/
16. Eva - http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com/
17. Creative Kuts2 - http://creativekuts2.blogspot.com/
Please hop over to Dana's http://Fairytalesonpaper.blogspot.com/ (Next)