Wednesday, September 5, 2012

printed digital scrapbook

I have my digital scrapbook pages printed into albums through ArtsCow. I love how the albums turn out I usually design my own pages and upload them but if I want to make a quick book I use their templates Artscow is having a sale right now you can make a 6x6 or a 7.5 inch album for 99 cents with free shipping. What a great way to see if you like the albums they print. You will get the 99 cents price if you enter this code at checkout Z099BOOKXKH5B 
here is the website if you want to give it a try. http://www.artscow.com/ I already picked the photos I want to use now to just get them on pages.  They also do an assortment of photo gifts I have made key chains , tree ornaments each year, purses, playing cards etc. I have not been disappointed. Will post a pic of my new 99 cents 6x6 album when it arrives.

No comments: